As some of you will know Facebook has been slowly rolling out the ability to link your Facebook Business Page to your Facebook Group or Groups. About 3 weeks ago my Chris Wharton page got the upgrade and its been super handy for posting into my Support with WordPress Facebook Group. I’ve been surprised and frustrated that I haven’t seen the option added to any of my other business pages.
Over the past day I’ve seen a couple of people post step by step Facebook posts on how to manually link your page to your groups without having to wait for Facebook to unlock the functionality.
I haven’t seen any “how to” guides yet so I thought I’d break it out here on my blog with images too.
So here is how you do it…
1. Go to your Facebook page and click “Settings”
2. Then click on “Edit Page”
3. Scroll to the bottom and click on “Add Tab”
4. On the “Groups” row click on “Add Tab”
5. Now go back to your page and you’ll see “Groups”
6. Click on that “Groups” link and you’ll see this pop-up
7. Click on “Link your Group” and you’ll see your Groups
8. Click “Link” and you’ll all done
9. You can then choose who you post as in your group!